Tuesday 16 July 2013

I heard about you

Ruth 1:6....for she had HEARD in the fields of Moab that the Lord had visited his people and given them food.

 I heard about a preacher with on limbs who said, God was his strength. I heard about a 15year old boy who started his business on his mother's computer and became a million in 18months.

I also heard about a baby Jesus who people came from a far to visit. I heard about a king Solomon, who's wisdom couldn't be comprehended. I heard about the Prime Minister of Egypt who came from rug to greatness because of his people management skills and commitment to God.

I heard about you, a great child of God, advance in knowledge and wisdom. I heard about your commitment to the things of God. I also heard that, "If there was anything more beautiful or handsome than you God will be keeping it for Himself". Amen

http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk