Monday 20 October 2014

Am high in God

Am high for God Psalms 57:2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. When you are in need; friends and family seems distance away. Your cry for help falls on dead ears. It might not be a fault of their own; all that I known is that, trust in God with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. We should know that human beings are not to be fully trusted. David said, " When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take care of me". I want to encourage you not to put your trust in mankind because they have a limit. Unlike our God, He is limitless, He makes the crooked path straight, He makes your desert a forest, He makes your enemies love you, He makes all things possible and He performs all things. Amen P.s. Trust is such a strong weapon, such a strong answer http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk