Friday 28 November 2014

Be confined in Love

Be confined in LOVE

Titus 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. 

To speak evil is to confess ungodly words to a fellow human being and their behaviour. I don't know about you but sometimes I feel like telling certain people about themselves.

 But am confined to the truth been reminded by James 3:2 "For if we could control our tongues, we would be perfect" on that note I speak blessing; to dangerous driver, to customer service I received from my local store, to attitude that was given to me by my neighbour, I also blessed the taxi driver who over charged me.

If you don't speak love you will argue aimlessly and you will end up saying and doing things that you might regret. Stay bless and bless every one.

Amen http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk