Friday 19 December 2014

David's way

David's way Psalms 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

 From generation to to generation God teaches as the relationship that He desire us to have with Him. Using David as an example He said, He will restore the tabernacle of David. "Act 15:16" David love God and knew how to worship Him.

 No wonder He said in Act 13:22 "David is a man after my heart" David's desire was to seek God and dwell in His house and behold His beauty. God wants us to relate to Him like David.

I believe that one day, He will say, "This generation is after my own heart. Amen

 P.s putting God correctly is one thing, finding Him is quite different

 http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk