Tuesday 16 December 2014

I think like God

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 

When I first came across this verse I concluded that God was so high above I couldn't think like him or walk in His ways. But Jesus said, "I and my Father are one" because we"abide in me, and His words abide in us.

John 15:7 we are one with Him and greater works shall we also do. He also said in John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come". 

Jesus bridged the gab and we therefore have the grace to think like God and walk in the path of God. Your thoughts are His thoughts and His ways your ways. I think like God and walk in His path 

http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk