Monday 8 December 2014

Love is my energy

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

 I love football I play with tremendous amount of energy because of love. There have been several occasions when I was restricted by the weather and sometimes my body refuses to move but love is my energy so I kept going. To do the work of God we need to love the word of God this is where David's success emerged from. He said, "LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth".

David knew that, loving the Lord; the Lord will manifest in Him. Do you want to glory like God, do greater works like Jesus and Love God. Amen

 http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk