Friday 20 February 2015

A Greatful Spirit

A Greatful Spirit

Proverbs 23:26 AMP My son, give me your heart and let your eyes observe and delight in my ways,

When the Lord says give me your heart, He means, He wants to dwell in your heart by faith and give Him full authorization to direct it whichever way He pleases. You do this by studying, meditating, praying and worshiping Him.

When we give it all to God we automatically generated a change in our perception and a firm recognition of His voice.

Remember when Saul encountered Jesus for the first time he said, Acts 22:9...but did not hear the voice of the one who was speaking to me. Amen

Beloved I observed when I almost had a car accident or when I had the accident but came out without any bruises. I observed how I missed the life changing contract but I was offered a smaller contact with great peace of mind. Please observe and be delightful. Amen

Http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk