Monday 9 February 2015

There's a performance

There's a performance

Luke 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

On this account, Mary was told that there shall be a performance in her life not because of her gender or race (God does not show favouritism) but because She believed.

A PERFORMANCE!!! Is an act or style performing a role in front of an audience. God performance, resulted in testimonies. When I was sick, when I was broke like the 10 commandments, when I came across the red sea.

He even performed my I single, when I lost all my investments, He performed when I was broken hearted, when I lost all hope and all faith.

Beloved there is a performance in our going and our coming, glory be to God. Amen

P.s. He who angers you, conquers you.