Wednesday 11 March 2015

God is simple

God is simple

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

They say I'm a lazy man because, I give it all to God and life is too easy and I take things too simple. What can I say I trust in God.

I recall, the doctor saying to my Anty, "you have less than 3 months to live", its been 7 years so far. I remember misplacing my wallet full of cash, my bank cards and ID- my confession was by God's grace my wallet is position at the right place. Guess what, my bank called me, they said someone handle it over after a week. Glory to God.

God is not a man and He will not let us down, trust in Him with all your might, believe that you have it and you will. Beloved it's time for a miracle. Amen

Http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk