Thursday 5 March 2015

Jesus Love Me

Jesus Love Me

John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Understandably the love of God is one aspect of Him we take for granted. We acknowledge His love but we find it difficult to express it.

To express the love of God, repeat these words serval times a day. Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me for who I am and what I have become, Jesus loves me. I do this about 50 times a days.

Research shows that, a habit is created after 28days of continuous practice. The expression of His love will manifest. I Corinthians 13:4, 6-8 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. Amen

Http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk