Tuesday 19 May 2015

Working towards Greatness

Working towards Greatness

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

William Shakespeare said,"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them" but I believe that, I am great because the greater one works and lives in me. His might power is working tremendously in me. This means I can do what I want, when I want and hiw I want it Amen.

Go on!! change the next few days by creating something new. First:

1. Know what you want(vision) Habakkuk 2:2 

2. Believe that you have achieved it through christ jesus ◄ Mark 9:23

3. See yourself with what you asked for.Luke 10:18

P.s. The fear of the unknown is one of the greatest fears.

http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk