Friday 31 October 2014

Chance happened to me

Chance happened to me Ecclesiastes 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. Approximately 61days to the end of the year, some new year resolutions are up in full swing but others got started but faded into the sky some unfortunately are yet to set off. Regardless of where you are with your goals, God will make up lost times, provide you with your resource and lead your through the right path. Challenges happened, failures happened, setbacks happened. It's time to make the last 61days a success. Amen P.s. I will cultivate my inner serenity; I will attempt to find my constant truth. http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk