Wednesday 29 October 2014

My testimony song

Deuteronomy 29:5 I have led you forty years in the wilderness. Your clothes have not worn out on you, and your sandals have not worn off your feet.

A wildernesses is a wild and uncultivated land inhabited only by wild animals. This surroundings is suitable for some animals and of course humans. Tremendous amount of skills and resources will be required to inhabit such a land.

This brief overview gives me the chills, but our God can do all things. If He led a nation through an unspeakable conditions i have hope that indeed He will supply all my needs according to His riches and glory. Victory comes when you sync with God.

You can possess all the worldly knowledge, wisdom, understand and have a master plan but without God we can do nothing (john 15:5) 

P.s. One day you will say I meet you and you changed my life.

http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk