Friday 3 October 2014

Wisdom I need

Wisdom I need

Ecclesiastes 9:16 Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man’s wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard. Ageing is not equivalent to wisdom neither is wisdom equivalent to success.

This poor wise man from our open verse had the wisdom to win the war but his advice fell on dead grounds. Why! Because he was broke like the 10 commandments and had no money. Solomon, when visited by God asked for the wisdom he needed.

This means there are wisdoms that are not relevant in certain situations. For example a doctor wouldn't require the wisdom of fishing during a heart surgery neither will I need the wisdom of swimming when am cooking.

Wisdom have the power to produce success if you use it appropriately. I pray that God will give you the wisdom you need for each day in Jesus Name. Amen 

http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk