Monday 6 October 2014

Prosperity Sales

Hosea 2: 23 "I will establish my people in the land and make them prosper.

I will show love to those who were called “Unloved”,and to those who were called “Not-my-People”I will say, “You are my people,” and they will answer, “You are our God.” Amen.  

We are rooted through the word and established by God, our foundation can never be move if we cast all our burdens upon Him and completely trust Him. Some foundations are not fully established but that is OKAY because my God is a merciful God, He has personally established you and you are on cause for major prosperity.


And if for any reason you think you are not ready or you don't deserve it; its too late because God loves you. Pick yourself up and look unto the finished of your faith and continue from where you left off. Amen

P.s. when I become Great I want to be Very Great. 

http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk