Wednesday 5 November 2014

I SPEAK WISDOM

1 Corinthians 2:6 Yet when I am among mature believers, I do speak with words of wisdom, but not the kind of wisdom that belongs to this world or to the rulers of this world, who are soon forgotten. 

Tremendous!! the gift of the spirit includes, "..the word of wisdom" 1 Corinthians 12:8 Wisdom is the ability to differentiate difference, difference in time, difference difference in a moment, difference between fruits and vegetables, difference between right and wrong.

 We live in a world that the unspeakable have now becoming the norm. The wisdom of this world is that, it is acceptable, it is your human right. Speak with words of wisdom ordained by God, wisdom that gives light, hope, encouragement, salvation, eternal life.Amen Like Job you can say,"Unto me men gave ear, and waited, and kept silence at my counsel. After my words they spake not again; and my speech dropped upon them". Job 29:21-22 Amen

 http://greaterworking.blogsbpot.co.uk