Thursday 19 March 2015

Don't lose the pictures

Don't lose your pictures

Romans 5:5 and hope putteth not to shame; because the love of God hath been shed abroad in our hearts through the Holy Spirit which was given unto us.

Hope is what we see, the picture for our future. I see Jesus solving man kinds problem through me, I see mankind receiving Jesus.

qqI see a needy world and I see a God who with love will give. I have a bright future because I see so much, I have so much boiling in me, I wake up early and sleep late- looking for solutions(a better world) because I believe in hope. "Abraham Who in hope believed against hope"

Roman 4:18 Colossians 1:23 "..and not moved away from the hope of the gospel" don't lose your picture, your vision keep a record of what you see. You are chosen, ordained, prepared for greater works Amen

. Http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk