Wednesday 18 March 2015

victory in Faith

Victory in Faith

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and for ever.

I recall driving through the streets of New York, I saw an advertisement with the words. "The first principle of every principle is a principle"

I pounded on it for a while and I have come to the realisation that my first principle is FAITH in God.

Faith in God, it is our underlining law, our governance, it's the centre of our lives, the foundation of our Christian. If you believe that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever then and only then is faith your principle.

I am smarter than before, knowledgeable than before, I act better than before because I have allowed Jesus to be the same in me as He was in bible days. Amen

Http://greaterworking.blogspot.co.uk